Management-related Security Problems
- No dedicated staff
- Insufficient resources
- Lack of management support
- Staff with no authority to deploy appropriate security measures
- Failure to install vendor patches for known security problems.
- No monitoring and restricting network access to internal hosts.
- Not using sufficient authentication and authorization systems for remote access.
- Failure to implement or enforce procedures and standards when installing new devices on the network.
- Security through obscurity